venerdì 2 dicembre 2011

Cinderella's shoe


In this blog I'm going to talk not only about fashion, but not only, also art, photography and crafts. If you are looking for advice to be at the same tame "Cheap&Chic"(like the Moschino line, that unfortunately though is not cheap!) you are in the right place. I think fashion is  a form of art as expression of our creativity so it is inevitably related with other arts that I'll talk about. I also love animals so I will propose you "animal-friendly" fashion, because I think that what we wear doesn't have to damage animals... they are born with beautiful fur coats because they need them! Anyway today there are so many synthetic fabrics that even if we live in the coldest climate we can find something that serves the same purpose as a fur coat.  There are many solutions to look great without harming animals.  I will give you other types of advices such as on how to have the best look possible based  on your body conformation. I  hope my blog can be helpful ad fun!                   ( I excuse myself in advance for grammar mistakes because I'm italian. )


In questo blog vi parlero' non solo di moda, anche di arte, fotografia e fai da te. Se avete bisogno di consigli per essere simultaneamente "Cheap&Chic", ovvero "chic" spendendo poco (come l'omonima linea lanciata da Moschino, che pero' e' tutt'altro che economica!) vi trovate nel posto giusto. Penso che la moda sia una forma di arte come  espressione della nostra creativita', per cui e' inevitabilmente connessa alle altre arti di cui parlero'. Inoltre amo gli animali quindi cerchero' di proporvi una moda che tenga conto dei nostri piccoli amici, in quanto il nostro modo di vestirci non li deve assolutamente danneggiare... loro sono nati con bellissimi manti di pelliccia perche' ne hanno bisogno! Oggi inoltre ci sono talmente tanti materiali sintetici che sostituiscono la pelliccia, cosiccche', anche se viviamo nel clima piu' freddo, possiamo trovare qualche altro indumento che ci protegga dalle intemperie.  Vi daro' inoltre altri tipi di consigli, come ad esempio il modo in cui adattare le proprie scelte di abbigliamento al fisico. Detto cio', spero che il mio blog possa essere utile e divertirvi!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento